Funds Missing from Prepaid Mastercard

I noticed today that there were funds missing from my prepaid card. They have vanished. They were there yesterday. Im the only person who has my card and pin. Its in my hand right now. Theres no transaction history or records of anything, it just shows the prepaid card balance of 0. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• CROSSMITCHELLCROSSMITCHELL Posts: 2 Tin ✭
  • RubenoskiRubenoski Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    what to do about it. just call the company?
  • ERDocERDoc Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    I have the same issue.

????
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 34 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, we have had word from our card provider that they have been upgrading their systems which has caused this fault, however this is being fixed as we speak.

For future reference if you ever do find an issue like this in regards to your account, please feel free to send us an email or (if you are with Goldmoney Holdings) a call and we can rectify this for you.

Many thanks
    - Max
  • PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 268 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Seems like something the company should monitor. Emails and threads to this forum is too late and damaging to the trust/reputation of the company. A pro-active approach is required. The platform needs a notification system to communicate to its users.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 34 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19
    @Powerlunchmoney Thank you for the feedback, I can say that our Relationship Management Team do receive any and all messages you send within your Holding, and we are currently working hard to ensure that everyone gets a speedy response.

As of right now I am the only Relationship Manager on Goldmoney Community. Hence why I would always recommend to send your Primary Relationship Manager a message the second you encounter an issue, and if it is urgent, to give us a call. as we are more than happy to help.