Waiting for Weeks

Feb 10, 2018 - Initiated withdraw to bank account
Feb 16, 2018 - Sent in support email requesting information on 'Pending' status
Feb 21, 2018 - Follow-up email sent on still 'Pending' status
Feb 22, 2018 - After 12 days first response from Support requesting source of previously deposited cryptocurrency - I ANSWERED that same day.
feb 27, 2018 - STILL WAITING ON RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT 5 days after - Total time 17 DAYS 'Pending'!

ANYONE ABLE TO HELP WITH THIS SITUATION???

What is the exact information needed for providing the 'SOURCE' of cryptocurrencies?

The lack of response from support after this has gone on for almost 3 weeks is extremely frustrating!

Answers

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 557 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like they may be having Bank Security Act/Anti Money Laundering regulation issues. Financial institutions are required to track/report possible cases of fraud and money laundering. But I am not sure they are required to hold funds in order to do so. I thought they just filled out reports.
    I am sorry to hear of your struggles. Hopefully they'll get this sorted out for you soon.
  • Tom_BombadilTom_Bombadil Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Hi there,

I’m writing because I’m curious to know whether or not your withdrawal has gone through yet. Did you ever hear back from Support? I’ve been waiting over a week for my prepaid mastercard application to go through which has me wondering how much longer it might take.
  • ismailakkilaismailakkila Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Hi,

I have a similar issue here. I initiated a bank wire withdrawal on feb 15. The status is confirmed but i have not received the funds at all. I contacted support on feb 26 to have this checked. I got a response the same day about them checking with their bank representative and sending me an update. It is now March 11 and despite numerous attempts to get an update, I have received 0 response/ update from goldmoney. My account was funded using bank wire transfer and not cryptocurrency. I don't understand why the lack of response and it is very concerning. It does not give me confidence to do business with goldmoney again.

i hope your issues get resolved soon.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 34 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, with a situation like this I would strongly recommend to raise it to your personal relationship manager, so they can review you Holding alongside our dealing team to provide a specific solution.