Still not received funds via Bank Wire transfer. Its been a month and no response from support.

Hi,

I initiated a bank wire withdrawal on feb 15. The status is confirmed but i have not received the funds at all. I contacted support on feb 26 to have this checked. I got a response the same day about them checking with their bank representative and sending me an update. It is now March 11 and despite numerous attempts to get an update, I have received 0 response/ update from goldmoney. My account was funded using bank wire transfer and not cryptocurrency. I don't understand why the lack of response and it is very concerning. It does not give me confidence to do business with goldmoney again.

Please help.

Answers

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,778 Admin
    This has been passed along to the team
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ismailakkila Hi there, I hope to assist you with this. Please could you confirm if you have a Goldmoney Personal Account, or Goldmoney Wealth, and I'll be able to look into this further
  • cm14310cm14310 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Hi, I did a bank wire redemption in November. It was confirmed the same Day. But the funds did not arrived after 5 days (international Wire transfer) I contacted the support and then, the funds arrived after another 5 days. The amount was correct.

I did a second redemption in Feb. Again I had to contact the support to be paid with another over delay. And this time the amount was not correct.

The support says this is my bank that have deducted some additional fee(s).

This is not true, and the support don't answer anymore to my questions about those errors.

I did a last redeem yesterday, and it is still even not confirmed after 23 hours.

I am less and less confident with GoldMoney.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cm14310 with a situation like this I would strongly recommend to raise it to your personal relationship manager, so they can review you Holding alongside our dealing team to provide a specific solution.
  • AvikAvik Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Guys I received my funds into my bank account today . Many thanks to the team . The request was made on 8th June 2018 and the funds recived on 26th june 2018 .

Thanks Again !!
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,778 Admin
    @Avik thank you for updating the community
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 619 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Glad it got worked out, finally. Another confirmation!
  • lorinlewislorinlewis Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I have a pending withdrawl from july 24th and now its August 14th. 4 weeks...nothing...still pending. Can anyone tell me when my transfer will be completed to my bank account?
  • rmoncairrmoncair Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    edited August 14
    I requested a redemption of USD 700 on July 19, 2018 and today August 14,2018 I have not received my funds in my account.
    Someone from GM called Denise, reply my claims very kindly, but still do not solve the problem satisfactorily after almost a month.
    She requested me to inquire the wiring department at my bank, which I did, then I sent her their answer which was that there was not any problem with my bank account, and her last reply was: "your funds have not yet been received back from your bank. Funds received back will be credited to your GM Personal account".
    Today, checking the status of my GM account the funds have not been yet credited back. At this point, even that I am a verified customer I have not been able to cash my money neither at my bank nor at my GM account. Where is MY MONEY?? I don't feel that the slogan "safety and transparency", works for me.
  • rmoncairrmoncair Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    edited August 23
    I would like to thank to the guy who answered my claims promptly after I had recurred to GM Twitter's account to make public my claims, given that in GM Community blog could not get answers so fast. My two redemptions were attended very quick on August 22. One was returned back to my GM account and the other to my bank account. That made me recover my perspective about GM commitment with their customers. Thank you