Still not received $2,800 via PayPal for over two weeks

uxineveruxinever Posts: 6 Tin ✭
Can Goldmoney Admin or Customer Service teams help me out?

This is the first time that my redemption fund did not arrived at my PayPal account. I contacted your customer service, and was only able to confirm that the transaction was completed. But he could not help investigate why the fund did not arrive, or see if there is a way to contact PayPal on my behalf ( as I do not have the transaction ID for the fund transfer, PayPal cannot check for me). So I may need your help to check with PayPal.

Could you see to it for me? My account is [email protected] Many thanks!

Comments

• uxineveruxinever Posts: 6 Tin ✭
    Can someone help me out? It has been two months...I have one more transaction that has the same problem...
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 576 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!

Yes, multiple times...there was a guy super helpful. He found the issue was on the Goldmoney end - basically the redemption was not successful, NO money goes to my Paypal, and the gold was NEVER returned to my vault. But then, no solution, no responses...
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 576 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed that Goldmoney seems to lack procedures for the instances when things don't go right. Their automated, supportless, systems are great as long as they work, and when they don't there is a lack of support procedures to resolve that. I agree that their support folks are real nice and helpful when you have their attention. But I think they have a big pile of work, and a lack of systems that guarantee follow through on resolution of problems. Such as your problem @uxinever. I think you'll just have to follow up with support again and tell them that you think the ball got dropped on your issue, and ask them to please return your funds to you in one form or another.
    Thank you! I understand. My follow-up emails got no responses...so...sigh...I hope there's an admin who sees my posts and can help me out...
  • GoldFlowGoldFlow Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I was about to make a deposit.

What do I do now?