Good price

BarbellionBarbellion Posts: 33 Tin ✭
Does anyone know when the price off Gold will rise (significantly)? Asking for a friend (me).

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 511 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hey @Barbellion I'm not going to tell you or your friend, what my crystal ball says about the price of gold. Pretty much everyone on this site and purchasing gold would get it wrong anyway. Cause most of us thought it would go much higher much sooner. Who knows exactly what the evil market force is that keeps the price so low? Or what alternative investments are diverting money from this traditional store of value? Or if and when that will stop?

I'm just hoping that some new law or system is not implemented to screw me out of the gold and value that I currently have.
    But Peter Schiff recently said that going over $1400 might trigger the next big rise. Who knows? It is the same thing they said about $1300 and $1350.
  • BarbellionBarbellion Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    Fingers crossed.
  • PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 255 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @RocketDog I agree with Schiff, if it goes over 1400, it'll leg up from there. What different this time? A user friendly platform to protect your wealth in an inflationary environment. If a hyper-inflation environment occurs, crypto-hardened millennials will arrive in droves to buy gold. In fact, Goldmoney's marketing should be targeting millennials that got burnt from crypto! :p
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 511 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Powerlunchmoney I love your marketing idea. They should have a commercial with singed and still-smoking millennials, staggering into the Goldmoney shop to buy gold.
  • tomartotomarto Posts: 106 Copper ✭✭
    edited April 15
    its rising now.....bull run has started ...

• BarbellionBarbellion Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    Even with the events in Syria its still in stagnation, might stay there for decades. Really not hopeful for the future.