Unknown Transaction: Removal - AFTR error

SemaphoreSemaphore Posts: 2 Tin ✭
Hello,

there is a transaction in my account that I did not order.
This apparently led to my platinum no longer appearing in my vault in Zurich. It's essentially gone :-(
In the memo it says: Removal - AFTR error.
What does "AFTR error" mean?
I already sent two messages via my account about this four days ago. I've got no answer yet which is bad.

Could it be a software bug?
I am really worried. This error is something that leads to a loss in confidence.

@ Customer support: Please investigate this and book the platinum back into my vault!

Has anybody else experienced an error like this?

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 624 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I have never seen it. But the fact that it says "error" is probably a good sign. They can fix errors.
    If I were you I would call support on the phone. Since you have a Holding you get good support. Support hours are posted as 9-5 EST.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Semaphore Hi Semaphore, I have been able to locate your Holding and I can confirm that our Team are currently looking into this matter as we speak.

I can see that you have been in correspondence with my colleague Iain, which I know means you are in good hands!

@RocketDog You've beaten me to the line. If any of our clients experience a problem like this, we do strongly recommend that you send a secure message to your primary relationship manager, or give us a call.

All the best,

- Max
  • SemaphoreSemaphore Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    The problem has now been solved. The reason was a bank transfer that was wrongly marked as withdrawn.
    Many thanks to Iain for solving this issue.

@RocketDog @MaxLamb thank you for your care.