Withdrawal Not Receive

GimoGimo Posts: 19 Tin ✭
Hi GoldMoney, despite two emails sent and a week of waiting, I have not receive my wire of about 850g of Gold. Can you please kindly assist. Thank you!

Comments

• GimoGimo Posts: 19 Tin ✭
    No one follow up with me since. And I have not yet receive my redemption of over 800g of gold. Urgent please. Can someone please help!
    Hi, is there a number I can call to ask someone from GoldMoney about this? Urgent. Thank you.
    Really frustrated because till date still nobody follow up with my enquiry. Withdrawal of our own asset from any entities is a key issue. I urged GM to look into this now seriously.
    Hi, is Goldmoney still there? Nobody replied to me yet. I am helpless as I have not yet receive my redemption of more than 800g of gold. And this is despite multiple emails been sent! No single reply.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Gimo I can assure you that our team are currently looking into your request, and I do apologize for the lack of contact.

Once the Client Support team have received an update regarding your situation, they will be in touch.
  • RaspRasp Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Let me know how it worked out for you @Gimo. Thanks
    Hi. Thanks for the reply but still i have not receive any email or my redemption.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gimo I have just received confirmation from one of my colleagues at Goldmoney Personal that our Bank approved the wire on the 21st of August, and the funds should have been credited to your Account as of today. Please could you let me know if this is the case, and once again, I do apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.

All the best,

- Max
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 4,068 Admin
    Thanks for your help here in the community @MaxLamb
    @maxlamb I do not think what you told me is true. Nowadays wire transfer wont took this long if your had transfered on the 21st. This is somehow ridiculous especially my redemption was approved on the 14th. I did just received the wire. However for the entire GM community record, I dont think your processed the wire like you said. If I wire to you, it will only took two working days max.
  • mo7881mo7881 Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    Hi, Ive done a withdrawal on the 11th of september and sent 7 emails to support who just reply they are waiting for information from their bank. - can one of the team look into this for me. My other two went through without a problem.
    I think we need a more fluid system for withdrawals as it gets incredibly frustrating, I couldnt make my planned trip end of September.
  • mo7881mo7881 Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    Still no response and we are up to 10 emails to support.
  • SkySky Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    Same here - I have tried to redeem to my bank in South Africa. No joy at all, staff at GM stated that maybe Toronto Brinks does not do Wire transfers to South Africa. This has to be untrue. I paid for my repartiation, my money disappeared for 1 month before getting placed back in my Brinks holding. So I am still stuck with no way to transfer to my own bank. This is not a good thing for most non-canadians. The result is I have stopped buying gold and now await clarity from GM as to how to have access to my own funds. It has been 45 days and no one at GM can give me an answer!