Old Personal Account changes

IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 155 Bronze ✭✭✭
edited October 10 in Goldmoney Business
As we move towards migrating our Goldmoney Network clients to the new and improved Goldmoney Holding, we will be retiring certain deposit and redemption features available with your Goldmoney Personal or Business account.

Effective as of today, deposits may be made using the following methods:
- Bank Wire
- Cryptocurrency
- Canadian ACH and Interac (Canadian clients only)

Redemptions may be made using the following methods:
- Bank Wire
- PayPal
- Redeem to Holding
- Physical Delivery
- Canadian ACH (Canadian clients only)

The following features are no longer available:
- Sending and receiving payments
- Generating invoices
- Recurring deposits

These features will be made available to you as you transition to a new Goldmoney Holding. If you have any questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to clarify.

Best Regards
Relationship Manager

Comments

• Nc1Nc1 Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    edited October 12
    not seeing a recurring transfer and Unable to do a simple deposit, I received the same answer;
    So yeah Great;
    I started the holding "migration" a few month ago, and gave up seeing all the infos and docs they wanted.
    being a supporter since the early bitgold days I'm very disapointed;
    If I came to Goldmoney, it was to be "free", to me they are completely part of the "Big Brother is watching you" system now.
    its very sad for both parties.
  • BillybetaBillybeta Posts: 36 Copper ✭✭
  • OhtoretireOhtoretire Posts: 10 Tin ✭
    As we move towards migrating (bait and switch) our Goldmoney Network clients (cows we can milk) to the new and improved Goldmoney Holding (fee based system), we will be retiring certain deposit and redemption features (there is not enough money or fast money) available with your Goldmoney Personal or Business account. Piss Poor decision out of managment, not the way to treat people that have invested from the begining bitgold days ..... boooooo ..... bad form!