Anyone else receive an email requesting my trade in my gold account for EEU regulations?

Received an email requesting me sell all my gold for EEU regulations.

Answers

• joh1280joh1280 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I believe this is bogus !!!
  • AlienMeAlienMe Posts: 56 Copper ✭✭
    i got an email re the prepaid debit card expiring and new one having to be issued on new terms due to eeu regulations. looks legit but i'm not doing anything until i check
  • AlienMeAlienMe Posts: 56 Copper ✭✭
    sorry joh1280 for the LOL tag, it's only funny because it hasn't happened yet!
  • fredmeisterfredmeister Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    HELP! Monday 22-OCT -2018 i got the email about the expiring debit card; tried to follow the steps for a refund; my first attempt failed/unsuccessful; then i tried to load my debit card and it looks like it drained my gold holdings, but failed to load my debit card! ; i tried to call for help but the time difference kept me from connecting with my schedule; i put in a request for a call back; previous support calls were a bit condescending, so i dread asking for help; just want to get out of this thing now; it seems to be too complicated and now you have to be an EU-person ; i'll try calling tomorrow morning (Tuesday 23-OCT-2018); i think they're open 5am to 1pm US Eastern Time; (09.00 to 17.00 U.K. time); i would greatly appreciate any help from ppl on the US side of the pond to help me get through this.