Delayed Wire transfers

ChipperChipper Posts: 17 Tin ✭
edited October 2018 in About Goldmoney
The situation is very disconcerting. I redeemed some gold and it was sold (confirmed) and opted for a wire transfer 11 days ago; and still no funds remitted. If I cannot access my property, to pay my obligations to others, which is damaging my reputation, what does that mean?

Comments

• JimwJimw Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I'm trying to close my account and having a lot of trouble getting my money back. Beware.
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chipper I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. However I am unable to be of assistance via community. Please could you send us an email to [email protected] to my attention, and I will ensure that our settlements escalate this matter.

If in future you do encounter issues with your Personal Account, we do recommend to send emails to support. To anyone with a Holding, please do send a message to your Primary Relationship Manager.

- Max
  • GOOOALGOOOAL Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Will be closing my account if this is not resolved ASAP.
  • mo7881mo7881 Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    ive been waiting since september - not a single dollar, tried 4 times now to redeem. more than 10 emails to support.
  • mo7881mo7881 Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    Im still waiting and havent recieved a penny, all my emails have been going unreplied its basically a whole year now
  • pppppppp Posts: 53 Tin ✭
    Oh boy, i just sold my silver, and found i couldn't withdraw and got this:

Fund Withdrawal Unavailable
    Some information about your Holding needs to be confirmed
    Please contact our Relationship Management team to discuss re-enabling fund withdrawal from your Holding.

I need this money to buy a property. Please Goldmoney, don't make me homeless. relying on you guys~~