Crypto refund still didn’t happen after 2 support calls

jsgjsg Posts: 2 Tin ✭
Trying everything to get this resolved. Original message below:

I really want to love Goldmoney. I really do, but from the poor mobile app experience to long conversion from personal to holdings account to now having my cryptos stuck during a funding process, I am at the verge of leaving Goldmoney.

It’s been 10 business days since I deposited cryptos to buy gold, and it’s still pending. Called support and they said it would be refunded to me (the reason why still unclear) within 24-48 hours and it’s still not done.

Goldmoney please resolve this latest issue and step up your operations and service! I really believe in your vision but with way it is now I can’t recommend it to anyone, and keep wondering why I still stay with you guys.

Comments

• MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jsg Hi there, and thank you for your post.

I am sorry that you have been experiencing issues with the Goldmoney platform, and I can assure you that it is not indicative of the service that we aim to provide.

Whilst I can say that we have removed the App from the App store (and play store) for the time being, this also means that it will not be functional if you still have it installed on your device. We do intend to re-release the app at a later date, and for the time being we recommend that you use a browser on your chosen device to access your Holding.

If you are encountering an issue that is urgent within your Holding, we do recommend that you send a message directly within your Holding in order for us to use the proper means of communication to resolve your situation. Unfortunately, I am unable to be of help via community, so please email me at [email protected] and I will forward your request onto our crypto team as a matter of urgency.

All the best,

Max