My wish-list as an acct holder and investor

If Goldmoney wants to keep its growth potential:

1. Expand to India (why pick China over India? India is expected to have the largest economy by 2035, beat the rush and avoid a communist government) Currently MMTC PAMP vault is tackling this market.
2. Trade gold in seconds (it currently takes days which isn't like it was advertised)
3. Allow buy limit and stop loss trades (what is the point of being digital if these features aren't offered?)
4. Actually allow direct bank to holding money transfer (how does Goldmoney personal still offer something Goldmoney holdings can't? who wants to wait 2 weeks and deal with a wire transfer fee?) If not possible then bring back goldmoney personal, how can i recommend this service currently to someone else?
5. Get us in north america a credit card that doesn't get canceled? (maybe a gold back card instead of a cash back card? it would be original)
6. Offer HISA (high interest savings) in the gold money accounts for those of us that want to hold fiat currencies and aren't just being inflated to death.
7. Allow us to loan against gold linked notes? (Why can't we have avenues to put our gold to work? I bet Roy wouldn't have needed to go far to find seed capital/gold for Mene?)
8. Offer us some funds or ETFs to hold in our account? Why do I need a tangerine, wealthsimple, TD broker, etc? (we have goldmoney holdings, there could be some synergy with Schiff)
9. Link Mene (sure it essentially turns gold jewelry a lay away program, but I will happily wear some of my gold.)
10. Give us an option to direct purchase goldmoney shares in our account? Offer a drip program or other?
11. Lastly if any of these items above are in the works, talk about it. Give us a chart with a rough timelines even if it says 2020 or 2023 for some features.

Feel free to offer a voting system on the next new feature to focus on and let us vote. We are all passionate about this company.

Comments

• BillybetaBillybeta Posts: 42 Copper ✭✭
    I have a bad feeling...seems like people are jumping ship. even the community board is filled with mene stuff and not GM core business. with that said i think the selling is way overdone. The company is trading at 0.8X book! crazy!
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 652 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5
    @billybeta it seems to me that in the bear market and recession that we seem to be entering, Goldmoney should prosper, where many of the other companies will struggle. I hope that phenomenon becomes apparent to investors and takes effect before some other unfortunate event that people have alluded to on this board. I have sold all of my other stock, even the stock for the company I work for, and have held onto the XAUMF, hoping that its fundamental business model will support it during a difficult economic times.
  • BillybetaBillybeta Posts: 42 Copper ✭✭
    This is true and i agree. I havent sold a share and would never sell below book. Company needs catalysts. Things have been quiet on blockvault. We will see.
  • Lone_StarrLone_Starr Posts: 104 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Regulator Those are all great suggestions.

The Goldmoney company, if my understanding is correct, is really made up of more or less 4 pieces. The main part being the Goldmoney Holding account, 50/50 Schiff Gold, Mene (not sure what part is still owned by Goldmoney) and a little of Lend Borrow Trust. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Roy seems to love to build and seems to have gained a lot of wisdom (after watching the kitco interview) from the difficulties with Goldmoney growing everywhere too fast

My questions for 2019 would be:

Is the goldmoney holding account done being built?

If not, what is the Vision for the future?
    for the holding account
    for the company as a whole.

Is the mission of the company to continue to build separate pieces or will there be more "synergies"?

I loved the idea of BitGold and I understand the shift to the Holding.
    I love the idea of Mene and the delivery of Mene.

I understand what seems to be complete focus on Mene. It's new, exciting, and you got to push your new products/services. ( It was really disappointing not to see Goldmoney as a payment option but I to see Coinbase as an option)

What's the vision, what's the dream, what's the goal?

There is a ton of potential here!
  • GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 23 Tin ✭
    edited December 6
    GoldMoney owns 38% of Mene, so discussions regarding Mene are important as it is related to GoldMoney.
  • UC_MrPOWRs_iLuv_GOLDUC_MrPOWRs_iLuv_GOLD Posts: 22 Tin ✭
    @Regulator
    We need to become popular in India immediately. Small businesses there are using Square/PayPal alone, growing without ever using a register.
    Put Goldmoney on an iPad for businesses and allow them to digitize/spend liquid gold.

Can anyone speak to the regulatory challenges of this? Why aren't we there?

Maybe these concerns about trading in seconds and order limits will be met in Active Trader, which I think should be integrated seamlessly to the mobile app.
    Yes, we need complete synergy with Menē and Menē should start accepting the "high-karatage Indian gold jewelry stock" like it accepts Menē returns to allow India and China to start funding their Active Trader accounts and use (growing) financial products like gold-backed notes and whatever else can be settled in gold.

I want to see whatever isn't restricted by regulations get done. Active Trader still hasn't materialized. Where's the beta?

Peter Schiff and Roy need to put more money behind the execution of these ideas and synergize.