Funds Withdrawal Problems

Hers we go again, I had massive problems getting money INTO this systems and now I cannot get any money OUT! I sold some gold and asked to transfer money out on 3rd December. Despite stating this sill take 1 to 5 working days I have seen no funds in my account.

What the hell is going on? Complete radio silence from support as well.

Comments

• UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what they are trying to accomplish anymore. When I signed up, it was simple and there was customer support. They had one objective, create a gold backed payment system where people could send gold back and forth with no friction.

So they got rid of simple, got rid of customer support and got rid of payment network. Now we have a mish mash of jewelry and coins and crypto and kyc nightmares. How else can we complicate things? Oh yea, lets start a trading platform too...
  • ArnoudArnoud Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Hello,

Recently opened a GM Holding account. I have been following bitGold on and off now since 2014, opened an account on bitGold but was never able to fund the account so I dropped it (Belgium).

Now I reopend but there seems to be a lot of negativity in the community about GM. I set up the account to transact between friends and family with gold for settlement instead of using the bank.

My concerns are:
    1. There is no app? There used to be a bitGold app, where is the GM app?
    2. I want to test the CS, so I'll be checking the 'secure' messaging (send on 19/01/2019)
    3. I'm a bit worried about the funding (I did a Visa transfer and will be doing a bank wire as well)

Is this project worth my time and creditworthiness towards my friends and family?

Thank you.
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 373 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    If you're a true believer in precious metals I'd definitely suggest sticking through any problems and keeping at least a small amount with Goldmoney.

For friends and family though, I'd probably hold off on recommending Goldmoney. It has a lot of potential but still needs a lot of work.
  • NoKingButChristNoKingButChrist Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    @daveyboy103, did you get this resolved. I am interested to hear what happened.