How do I buy GoldMoney Stocks?

This will be my first ever stock to buy. I really believe GM is the future of money. With it offering the convenient technology of the debit card with the historic purchasing power of PMs, I think it is going to be a great stock to own when the crash happens.

I am wondering where and what website sells this stock. I live in the US. How can I make this happen?

Best Answers

Answers

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 765 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I use eTrade.com, they are inexpensive and have a lot of features. In addition you can do inexpensive wire transfers from eTrade to/from Goldmoney.
  • nienie Posts: 130 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Silverman said:

This will be my first ever stock to buy. I really believe GM is the future of money. With it offering the convenient technology of the debit card with the historic purchasing power of PMs, I think it is going to be a great stock to own when the crash happens.

I am wondering where and what website sells this stock. I live in the US. How can I make this happen?

Please be aware that you can lose your money. However, I am strongly invested into the stock and I believe that it will strongly rise in the future.
  • fiercedandelionfiercedandelion Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I live in Canada and the Robinhood app is non-existent here (iPhone user)