Comments

• GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 131 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Mnuchin called the market fall to 22,000 a tantrum the day after it occured, but now he appears to be worried about a further decline. I'm curious, the publisher of the article ''zero hedge'' what sort of political leaning does it have ?
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 4,073 Admin
    I’m not sure. Tyler Durden is a pseudonym for a collection of writers that publish on zerohedge.

• GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 131 Bronze ✭✭✭

I’m not sure. Tyler Durden is a pseudonym for a collection of writers that publish on zerohedge.

It's certainly interesting. What do you think ?
  • SpontaneousOrderSpontaneousOrder Posts: 307 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Zerohedge is more towards the conservative / libertarian side of the political spectrum. It offers a large amount of content, much of it interesting (to me at least). It also sports very intrusive pop-up ads that tend to clog up portable devices - I've found it's better to access it from a fast desktop. Many of the authors appear to be supportive of gold.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 826 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I am enjoying the Plunge! If the plunge protection team is in action, they are fighting a downhill battle (pun intended). Look at gold and silver rising counter to the market plunge. Almost like it used to. Wow. What a happy day!
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 826 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    OMG! Plunge Protectors must have worked overtime. It will be interesting to see how much of this afternoon's rally was due to institutional buying.
  • Midas65Midas65 Posts: 47 Copper ✭✭
    Annoying Pop-up ads.
    If you hate pop-up ads and clutter, install Opera browser on your android phone (I think they have one for apple as well). Opera browser blocks pop ups and also has a good data saver function that you can turn on/off.