Gold - A Perfect Storm For 2019

GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,899 Admin
https://www.goldmoney.com/research/goldmoney-insights/gold-a-perfect-storm-for-2019

A reminder to the Community of the incredible research team at Goldmoney. Be sure to check out the weekly posts like the one above

Comments

• GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 106 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Great and informative article. I've kept working on getting my account approved, it has felt like a year long legal battle. There's just one step left and once I get approved I'll write a post on how to get approved for those that are struggling. I've found that it isn't as simple as just sending in the documents needed. I really wish it was easier so more people would join.

With the current credit cycle coming to an end, a massive amount of debt that is just increasing and high volatility which is bound to come due to the feds long standing 0% interest rate policy that Obama ran with coming to an end. On top of that we're at the ten year span when a recession is due. A lot of hedge funds are already investing in gold and stocks like $GLD & $RGLD have been on watch-lists for traders the last couple months. I believe precious metals, not just gold will be smart to include in your portfolio.

Also, what do you guys think of apmex ? From what I've seen on apmex it appears that apmex makes you grossly overpay for the metals and gives you very lousy buyback prices unless you've got a very good membership title.