Comments

• GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 131 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I love this, it can't only be me, right ?
  • fraserfraser Posts: 29 Tin ✭
    It doesn't seem to be very active , on Active Trader . . . . . i changed some GBP for Can$ , put in a limit order 20 cents below the chart price . . the chart price dropped 35 cents . . and nothing happened . . . . its been an hour and a half now , my limit buy is still above the chart price and my order is still not filled . . . . does it need a tap with the big hammer to clear a blockage . . . or , more likely , am i not understanding how this works ? . . . i've read the instructions , watched the video , i thought this was instant buy and sell ?
  • fraserfraser Posts: 29 Tin ✭
    I see i got an "insightful" click on my comment . . . . which i take to mean somebody is agreeing i don't know how this works . . . . with my buy price above the chart price and nothing happening , i cancelled the order and bought at market , that went through ok , just as it would if i'd bought normally through my account . . . . i am interested in the limit option , i've placed two more limit orders on 30 day expire , i'll come back next week and see what happened . . . seems like i don't have to be too Active . . lol . .