Goldmoney Stock Price

GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 78 Copper ✭✭
Thoughts on ''$XAUMF'' ? It keeps breaking support, it's at an all-time low so if it's isn't a collapse it'll likely rebound. RSI is 39, float is under 100m and trading volume is at around 20k, it's pretty empty. Thoughts on XAUMF ?
Tagged:

Comments

• nienie Posts: 27 Copper ✭✭
    Without looking at the stock price, there are a few big arguments against Goldmoney:
    1) Sometimes a very slow response.
    2) Roy is nearly only promoting MENE.

However, there are more chances than risks:
    1) Mastercard (Goldmoney should promote this more)
    2) Keep your Gold/Silber outside of, for example, EU for a small fee
    3) People from the crypto currency community invest in Gold
    4) There are a lot of insider trades that buy Goldmoney stocks and nobody is selling them.

To sum it up, I strongly believe in Goldmoney. The stock price would probably rise very fast in case of more marketing and promotion activities.
  • powslayerpowslayer Posts: 111 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Peter Schiff promoted goldmoney on the Joe Rogan show and they were backed up for months causing many negative reviews. I think the demand is so large for this platform that they can't promote it on a large scale until they are done building out the infrastructure to handle the inflow of new users.
    as far as share price goes Roy has said that he wants the shares to be as rare as gold. If gold ever does make a multi year run I think a market cap north of a billion dollars is possible that would put shares over 10 dollars. In a perfect storm a 10 billion market cap and shares are over 100 dollars!!! then I retire 😎
    100 dollar per share would bring you all a free beer, too (I will pay). :D
  • frankgoldfrankgold Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I joined years ago (2014?) but it looks like this concept never took off. That Goldmoney joined crypto hype in late 2017 tells you a lot.
    They will have to close down or merge soon (again).
    The platform statistics show that GM grows slowly (but it grows). The tranaction volume is also relatively high. I think we just have to wait for the next Gold hype.
    well looks like earnings are a flop... now the long wait for June and the year end conference call. Owning this stock has been a great test of patience for me... also a complete disaster.
    I do not get it. Why is the stock price falling? It is actually time for a big party. :|