Cash taken from account

My cash was confiscated by goldmoney in my account and my wife's. Instead of Goldmoney helping, they simply referred me to a 3rd party, Intercash, and I have to fend for myself with a non responsive 3rd party to get the money back I gave to Goldmoney in the first place. How does Goldmoney defend not helping and just passing me off to a 3rd party I have no relationship with. Who ia going to help from GoldMoney??? Intercash does not know who I am.

Comments

• GoldNRollGoldNRoll Posts: 207 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi @Mdkgmx
    That must be a very confusing situation. Did you observe gold grams missing from your balance without reason, or can you give more details on how this happened?
  • JayJayJayJay Posts: 23 Tin ✭
    It's illegal to just steal your money. May be good idea to talk to a lawyer.
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 375 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing this has to do with the debit cards being cancelled for non-EU residents, is that right? Or did something else happen?

Goldmoney sent out an email about the cancelled debit cards, but I think that was too little. Guessing that people who waited too long to request the funds on their cancelled debit card could end up with a hassle trying to get it back at this point. It really should have been refunded automatically.