is there a benefit to have a holding account vs a personal account?

is there a benefit to have a holding account vs a personal account?

Answers

• GoldNRollGoldNRoll Posts: 174 Bronze ✭✭✭
    With the Holding you don't have the ACH option. Besides that, the Holding has several features that the Personal account does not:

https://support.goldmoney.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000845907-Migrate-from-Goldmoney-Personal-to-a-Goldmoney-Holding
  • kboxkbox Posts: 22 Copper ✭✭
    The Goldmoney holding is a much nicer interface to start off with. It is also where new features will be added. It has more fund transfer methods and also gives you access to a trading platform.

Arguably customer service is also better. I have had great support from the RMs.

The only disadvantage is that there is a small monthly storage fee. I actually think this is more sustainable for GM as a business and am willing to pay for a better product and service.
  • GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 130 Bronze ✭✭✭
    kbox said:

The Goldmoney holding is a much nicer interface to start off with. It is also where new features will be added. It has more fund transfer methods and also gives you access to a trading platform.

Arguably customer service is also better. I have had great support from the RMs.

The only disadvantage is that there is a small monthly storage fee. I actually think this is more sustainable for GM as a business and am willing to pay for a better product and service.

Do you have a screenshot comparing the two ?