Goldmoney increase ownership of MENE?

BigMouseBigMouse Bronze ✭✭✭Posts: 140 Bronze ✭✭✭
Hi,
I am not quite understand this news. Is it that Roy sold MENE shares to GM? I thought GM used to own MENE then spin it out. Now GM own MENE again? What is the purpose?

https://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid=8079777533224282&qm_symbol=MENE

Comments

• nienie Bronze ✭✭✭ Posts: 135 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I think MENE is more successful than they thought. This seems to be a good deal for both: Goldmoney and MENE.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,811 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank God they are doing that! Goldmoney has become somewhat of a flop. The failure of Goldmoney China is what tore the bottom out. From $8 to $1.50. Mene is the only foreseeable asset that will bail these XAU shares from the underwater territory that the majority of investors are in. $2.05 is a terrible shame. Disgusting. One has to wonder where the endless shares that are being sold are coming from ??? That is what the constant irk has become. Who has the endless supply to keep hammering it?

Now that Gold is hot again it might not be a bad idea to run a few Goldmoney commercials on BNN. Just saying.

Hopefully they start some sort of progressive Marketing around Mene and get the rockets fired up. Fantastic business plan around Mene but the marketing around it has been somewhat non existent.

Goldmoney earnes more money in case of higher gold prices. Morever, there is SchiffGold with a lot of potential. I think that we just have to wait a few years until it multiplies its share value.
  • bennettbennett Tin ✭ Posts: 16 Tin ✭
    @GoldIsCurrency I've seen many Mene digital advertisements but have never seen a Goldmoney ad anywhere apart from the research they put out through forums like Seeking Alpha. I am very curious as to why they do not advertise or seem to aggressively pursue new customers. One possible explanation- when Peter Schiff went on the Joe Rogan podcast touting Goldmoney, demand exploded and Goldmoney couldn't remotely handle it. This makes me wonder should there ever be a sudden loss in confidence in the dollar and there is a rush of demand for gold, will Goldmoney be prepared for it?
  • RocketDogRocketDog Silver ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 782 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Goldmoney has streamlined its verification process and has added to support staff since that rush. I am sure that things have improved. I would think that Goldmoney's first priority is to its existing customers, then they would want to onboard new ones ASAP, but there isn't really any requirement that they instantly accommodate new customers in a rush. The verification process could still take days for most of them. I am not sure there is any way around that.
    Yesterday they told me to make a picture of my credit card because I bought a lot of metals. I took one and I have got a positive reply within hours. Everything works well (for me).
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,811 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    bennett said:

@GoldIsCurrency I've seen many Mene digital advertisements but have never seen a Goldmoney ad anywhere apart from the research they put out through forums like Seeking Alpha. I am very curious as to why they do not advertise or seem to aggressively pursue new customers. One possible explanation- when Peter Schiff went on the Joe Rogan podcast touting Goldmoney, demand exploded and Goldmoney couldn't remotely handle it. This makes me wonder should there ever be a sudden loss in confidence in the dollar and there is a rush of demand for gold, will Goldmoney be prepared for it?

There was a time when Goldmoney ran commercials on BNN. It would be wise to put together a new commercial and start running it on BNN. You need to advertise a little so potential Goldmoney clients know this company actually exists! Gold is hot now so the time to do this is NOW.

It doesn't have to be commercials running every 15 minutes but running something would be optimal and needs to happen. Lets build some shareholder value. I am tired of seeing this in the $2's. Advertising to some potential new clients I would expect would bring in some new shareholders as well.

Something needs to happen besides "just waiting" and "word of mouth".

Lets jump start the program @Roy Sebag
  • BigMouseBigMouse Bronze ✭✭✭ Posts: 140 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I guess there might still be some regulatory issue need to be fixed? Roy mentioned in a twitte that on boarding process should be much faster later this year. This was when GM announced stop crypto service earlier this year.