Did You Read the CEO's Update About the New "Golden Heart" Program?

KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
I like it because it is clear and fair. Here is an excerpt from his most recent posting, in case you missed it:

"Over the past week, the BitGold team has decided to revamp the Golden Heart program. It will be suspended in its current form and the new, improved program will be available and enhanced to BitGold users who have become active by making a valid deposit into the system and are in good standing. A referral bonus will be awarded when a user you referred also becomes an active deposited user in good standing within a defined period from the time the referral is made. Once this bonus is awarded, your bonus is yours to keep and will not be reclaimed unless you or the user you referred engage in fraudulent or abusive activity, including involvement in a network of abusers attempting to mine bonuses.

For the more than 20,000 users who deservedly received over $1 million in Golden Heart gold payouts, we thank you, and we are glad to see that you are benefiting from your participation and growing BitGold with us globally. We apologize for having to suspend a program that was a very rewarding program for you, but we hope you can continue to support BitGold with the new program and believe that your payouts will be similar on a comparable conversion basis."

Best Answer

Answers

• rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Kim a simple solution is just through one channel that is AUTOMATIC Affiliate Referral FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS just because they sincerely proved themselves as operative members and put their mind and soul into BitGold.

Why mess with Golden Heart Program as Affiliate Referral is sufficient to provide opportunity to most active members.

Sincerely hope @Roy Sebag and the top management seriously look into this. Till date I expect my Affiliate to work but was rejected.
  • TerryTerry Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    @rohanibuang61 ...can you explain what you mean by your statement

Sincerely hope @Roy Sebag and the top management seriously look into this. Till date I expect my Affiliate to work but was rejected.

what do you mean by "rejected?" I'm an affiliate also and don't use the Golden Heart program (mainly because I don't understand it). I'm not sure what the differences are between the affiliate program and Golden Heart program.

Appreciative for your insight
    edited January 2016
    Hi @Terry I did email support and Ms. Sinthu mentioned that my Affiliate has been activated. Apparently at time I click the login at the Affiliate Platform with my given name and password, the screen display account rejected.
    I checked on the platform possible due to cookies setting but all are in perfect order. I then recontacted again support(actually I don't want to disturb support with workload and overburden) and still waiting for guide. It is already 1 month unsolved. Still all my contacts are waiting for my green light for them to join BitGold as new members

The other thing @Terry Affiliate Program is more transparent comparing to Golden Heart Program(that make some members annoy into heart pain program

I too don't understand what the 1 to 5 stars means whether it is MLM up to 5 star levels for active members we referred or just our collection of new and active members. For this reason I never use the Golden Heart and awaiting for my Affiliate activation as my milestone in bringing new active members to BitGold.
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kim @rohanibuang61 @Terry

From what I understand, the affiliate program requires extra documentation on the part of the person wanting to become an affiliate. The Golden Heart program requires no additional documentation and is open to anyone. The affiliate program has a fixed inventive (correct me if I am wrong) that is greater than Golden Heart. Golden Heart is sliding scale.

I am not an affiliate. It appears to me that everyone else on this board is. :*
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and @Kim , yes the new program seems both fair and very clear.
    @79Au197 Yes all required documents for Affiliate Program were scanned, sent, accepted and approved
  • KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @rohanibuang61, the affiliate program is going away and just leaving us with the Golden Heart program. So you no longer need to worry or think about the rejection from the affiliate program.
  • TobiyahTobiyah Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    So what do we do? because there is no way for me to refer people right now. Both the Golden Heart is gone and the affiliate program doesnt have any active "offers"/no referral link,
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,766 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobiyah Key change to the program below. This helps users educate friends and family of all the tremendous benefits of the platform and will help get new users active to help grow the platform.

Once you have deposited 1 gram of gold or more in your vault and this amount has settled, the Golden Heart™ icon will appear in the top right corner of your Dashboard. You can click on this to find your unique referral link. You can share your link with friends and family via SMS or social media. Once your referral successfully completes the sign-up process, if they make a first deposit of 1 gram of gold or more in the 48 hours after sign up, you will receive a bonus corresponding to your star level.

Revised Golden Heart Program link. http://community.bitgold.com/discussion/156/
    Yes @Kim, Instead of 2 referral programs i.e. Affiliate and Golden Heart, I think Golden Heart program is sufficient for BitGold expansion and internal active members being rewarded too as an incentive.

As BitGold members reach 1/2 million active members, BitGold can rely on Golden Heart too just internally means for active members

Golden Heart is a kind of give back by BitGold direct to its members under "Win-Win".
  • golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Tobiyah said:

So what do we do? because there is no way for me to refer people right now. Both the Golden Heart is gone and the affiliate program doesnt have any active "offers"/no referral link,

@Tobiyah you are wrong about the Affiliate Program. Login to your account here and you will find the "First Time Depositor Offer" ! B)
  • golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Tobiyah said:

@Tobiyah you are wrong about the Affiliate Program. Login to your account here and you will find the "First Time Depositor Offer" ! B)