GOLDMONEY DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS IN JERSEY OR UK

EMPRESSAEMPRESSA Posts: 3 Tin ✭
Hello,
New to the forum and apologies if it has been answered elsewhere -
I am trying to add funds to a goldmoney account and my drop down menu only indicates a RBC Bank in Canada.
Surely there must be other goldmoney accounts in other countries and juristictions ?
I would like to transfer from a USD account in Jersey to a goldmoney account in UK or Jersey. How can I get the details of the account to deposit to ?
Thanks for any input...

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 759 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @EMPRESSA Only Canada has electronic funds transfer (EFT). Other countries have to use Bank Wire. It also depends on what account (Personal,
    Business or Holding). In my Holding I can also use Paypal or Credit Card. If you initiate a Bank Wire, you will get an instruction sheet that tells you to what account you should wire the funds. (You don't have to follow up with a wire--you can cancel it in the Goldmoney system, the wire is initiated from your bank.)
    Does that answer your question? (We used to be able to do ACH transfers in USA and other places but that functionality went away due to pesky regulations.)
  • nienie Posts: 129 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I asked the same question a while ago. One possible solution to make your transfer cheaper is to use TransferWise.