NCIB

GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,794 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
When is enough enough?

Does this company work for the short sellers or shareholders?

Get on that NCIB and stop messing around.

Comments

• nienie Posts: 116 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited July 30
    What do you mean with NCIB?

Update: "Notice of Intention to make a normal course issuer bid"
    https://www.goldmoney.com/corporate/news/goldmoney-inc-announces-normal-course-issuer-bid-2019
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,794 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nie Yes that is exactly what I am referencing.

Honestly beside myself with this management team.
  • BigMouseBigMouse Posts: 134 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I am frustrated with the share price too. But i prefer GM spend resource to improve customer service which should help the share price in the long run.
    I think that @Roy Sebag is a smart guy. We will see what he does to help GM (and MENE). :)
    edited August 6
    BigMouse said:

I am frustrated with the share price too. But i prefer GM spend resource to improve customer service which should help the share price in the long run.

GM has plenty of resources, the books are in tip top shape with plenty of cash. Improving customer service levels should be an ongoing mandate for every company. Customer service should be job 1 no matter who the company is.

I have owned shares from the beginning. There has been numerous changes in direction for the company. From BitGold accounts, to Goldmoney Personal and Business Accounts. From a company that was aiming to disrupt the Payments sector, to a Goldmoney savings account. A failed Block Vault chapter in there as well to a Goldmoney China that was very exciting, to not happening at this time scenario.

In the beginning with BitGold the company was doling out roughly 100k a week in free gold for customer sign-ups as this was the initial marketing model. Money has been spent on various directions with the best investment value being MENE. I am happy with the Mene business model however I would like to see it Marketed and grown.

I am not the only one that is frustrated and considers this XAU share price absurd for all the value under the Goldmoney umbrella. A few weeks ago I saw tweets from Josh Crumb in regards to the exact same thing. Why is the market not seeing any value, why is the share price here...

All I am asking is for something small like 10,000 shares a week. Something to SHOW THE MARKET. Hey look at us as we are undervalued and we are showing you that by buying some shares at these levels. You start buying back just a mere 10,000 shares a week for 2 months and watch the market wake up. That is PEANUTS of expenditure. I think it is the very least Goldmoney can do for their shareholders.

• BigMouseBigMouse Posts: 134 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @GoldIsCurrency well said! I have a feeling GM has some kind of issue need to be sorted out before they can scale up. Could it be regulatory related? Or the platform/system related? I do not hear Roy talks about GM very often. It is all MENE these days.
    This is the reason why I recommended two have two CEOs instead of one. However, MENE has a margin of 20-25% and thus the shareholders of MENE and also Goldmoney have a higher benefit when @Roy Sebag is promoting MENE.
    Is Goldmoney buying back some stocks now? It not, they should do it now before Gold is over 2k.
    nie said:

Is Goldmoney buying back some stocks now? It not, they should do it now before Gold is over 2k.

Unfortunately no buybacks showing on Insider Buy reports. :/

Will they spend some peanuts on behalf of their LONG TERM shareholders? Crystal intelligence only goes so far. I sure hope they have enough street intelligence to wake up. They need to show Mister Market.
    Qtr results are out. Time to chew some off with that NCIB. No black out period now.