Goldmoney Inc. Reports Financial Results and Announces a New Gold-Linked Dividend Policy

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 736 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Really cool about the dividend! And the earnings are impressive.
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,992 Admin
    I agree @RocketDog , very interesting policy to link the divi to gold
  • GoldNRollGoldNRoll Posts: 198 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Congratulations for the great results!

Quick question, how this works?

"Currency Loans totaling $20.1 million of balance sheet capital extended to users against their pledged precious metals, earning interest rates ranging from 3.75% to 4.69%."
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,992 Admin
    @GoldNRoll I believe this is in reference to LBT: https://lendborrowtrust.com/
    @Goldmatters

That makes sense :smile:

I just got the news:

"LBT is pleased to announce that, in the most recent fiscal quarter, we have been fully acquired by Goldmoney Inc, a TSX-listed, precious metals-focused financial services firm."
    ... and the numbers match

https://content.goldmoney.com/news/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2019/08/Goldmoney-IR-Presentation-August-2019.pdf

"Lend & Borrow Trust (LBT) is an FCA regulated peer-to-peer precious
    metal lending service founded by James Turk and Eric Sprott.

As part of our investment, LBT entered into an exclusive dealing and
    storage agreement with Goldmoney. This agreement means that LBT’s
    growth and success contributes to the growth of Goldmoney assets under
    custody and transaction fees.

As of June 30, 2019, LBT has financed $20.1 million of fully reserved
    precious metal loans with a minimum interest rate of 3.75%."
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,794 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent financials. Good on the dividend.

The good news is continuing beyond the quarter date. At the time of writing, the total of Goldmoney Inc.’s client assets and our balance sheet is approaching $2.2 billion, an all-time record.

I am of the hopes Goldmoney could update their twitter account changing the "nearly" to "over". Goldmoney twitter account currently: Goldmoney is the world’s most trusted precious metals custodian. We safeguard nearly $2 billion of assets for clients in over 150 countries.

Thanks.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,794 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a simple and appropriate request to me. If we are holding over 2 Billion in assets then why advertise ourselves for less than what we are? I would like to see this get done. Pretty please with a cherry on top??

Decent financials. Good on the dividend.

The good news is continuing beyond the quarter date. At the time of writing, the total of Goldmoney Inc.’s client assets and our balance sheet is approaching $2.2 billion, an all-time record.

I am of the hopes Goldmoney could update their twitter account changing the "nearly" to "over". Goldmoney twitter account currently: Goldmoney is the world’s most trusted precious metals custodian. We safeguard nearly $2 billion of assets for clients in over 150 countries.

Thanks.