Just not good enough Goldmoney

pppppppp Posts: 53 Tin ✭
So I sell my silver holding in order to transfer the funds I need to buy property, and i get this -

Fund Withdrawal Unavailable
Some information about your Holding needs to be confirmed
Please contact our Relationship Management team to discuss re-enabling fund withdrawal from your Holding.

A couple of months ago I was asked to provide information to update my account etc. At the time I was a bit surprised they did not reply and thank me for the information supplied, or to say it was satisfactory. was there still a problem, and now this... and why no communication months ago??

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 826 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Total bummer. That would be maddening. Hope it is quickly resolved for you.
  • pppppppp Posts: 53 Tin ✭
    Thanks RocketDog, I am currently being denied access to funds that I moved to Goldmoney years ago... all fully validated/ KYC/ through bank account etc five or so years back.

I understand they have to follow regulations and procedure but it is all very user unfriendly for the customer. The customer starts to feel like they are not acting in their best interest. I mean it's not like a am a money-launderer or anything. I'm a very small fish [relatively small amount of funds but big to me], and they have known me as a customer for years. And this after the BTC debacle. thanks for the listening ear~
    So I just checked my sent messages, and noticed that after sending the documentation required, I answered what I thought were rather odd questions about what the future activity of the account might look like trading wise.

I was told the documents had been sent to the 'verification Team', and when I heard nothing back from them [a month ago], i assumed everything is OK. but no, i find out I can not withdraw my money... right when I need it.

what is going on with this company?
    Still no reply after two days. Maybe it's a holiday in the Jersey Islands?
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 826 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Richard_Cuddy2019 can you help @pppp get his issue resolved? He apparently needs reverification, sent his info a while ago, did not get reverified yet, is not getting a response, and will soon be homeless in a foreign land.