transfer funds

i have made a transfer to a bank account that is wrong, i have now corrected the account.there is no correspondent from the company till now. kindly advice > Thank you


  • GoldNRollGoldNRoll Posts: 220 Bronze ✭✭✭
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 806 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    We were recently told that Richard_Cuddy2019 is no longer with the company. But probably somebody else can help.
  • Ficus_1508Ficus_1508 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    kindly let me know what needs to be done as the earlier account number was incorrect. Please advise as this matter has bing outstanding for a week now.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 806 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ficus_1508 we don't know exactly who you should contact because we don't know where in the world you are or what kind of account you have. But there is a Help button in your account that should point you to information on contacting support. That is the where you should address your questions regarding an individual transaction. All we can do here is give you "moral support". Another option might be to contact the bank to whom you incorrectly sent the money and get them to send it back. If I understand your question correctly, which I may not, but that is another reason to contact support. We don't have any special contact info in here.
Sign In or Register to comment.