All funding options are gone!

JayJayJayJay Posts: 26 Tin ✭
All funding options are going except wire transfer. I called and was told they are updating the system but still the options are still not there. Help please

Comments

• IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 206 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @JayJay
    Yes.
    That is interesting. Having said that I would be much more concerned if withdrawal options were removed 😄

Let’s hope they are updating the funding methods to allow more cheaper and faster options.

@IrishGuy
  • Mr_Troy_OzMr_Troy_Oz Posts: 91 Copper ✭✭
    Comment mysteriously removed..
    - Seems some people at GM can't take a little criticism! aka: truth. So I'm not going to bother re-posting.! What would be the point?
  • TozlaTozla Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    "Please note that you are no longer able to purchase additional gold through your Goldmoney Personal or Business accounts"

That's the message I got.
  • TozlaTozla Posts: 3 Tin ✭

Comment mysteriously removed..
    - Seems some people at GM can't take a little criticism! aka: truth. So I'm not going to bother re-posting.! What would be the point?

I'd like to know what you said.
  • Mr_Troy_OzMr_Troy_Oz Posts: 91 Copper ✭✭
    edited November 18
    "Tozla">"Please note that you are no longer able to purchase additional gold through your Goldmoney Personal or Business accounts"

That's the message I got.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, that's the message all 'personal' acct holders got. Rather brief and cryptic.. yes?

It sounds as if a decision had been taken to disallow any & all future funding access via personal accts to be a 'final & permanent feature'.
    - Compare that to the hopeful message 'holding' acct clients got, which was: "Please note that you are only able to fund your Holding via Bank Wire. All other methods are 'currently' unavailable.

If this is to be the case, you have to wonder what's the point of continuing with a Personal account if you cannot fund it?
    - Or is this GM's way of telling personal acct holders.. Au revoir !

Without further explanation and clarity from GM we can only speculate on the future of the Personal Acct.
    Let the speculation begin. It might be interesting to watch for awhile.