Goldmoney delays migration

aloschaaloscha Posts: 1 Tin ✭
I tried to migrate from a personal account to a holding on the 7th and the transfer was supposed to be completed by the 11th November, but nothing has happened and Goldmoney doesn't answer my messages. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 206 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited November 18
    @aloscha

The process was painful, and it was just like registering all over again. I needed to get a signed /authorised Goldmoney form from an accountant, with proof of address etc., post it rather than scan and upload it assuming for Goldmoney to comply with the KYC (Know Your Customer) legislation. It took me over a month. The only thing I can say is it is probably worth it, especially if you want the option of investing in other metals. Siver, Platinium etc.,

Believe this is the form.
    https://support.goldmoney.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000906027-Individual-or-Joint-Holding-Forms
    Did you fill this out?

What you probably did is transfer the funds/Gold from Personnal to Holding, and are awaiting the funds to hit your holding. That should happen sooner rather than later.
    A word of warning: You may not have access to sell the Gold or add more etc., until your holding is fully verified which is where that form comes in I believe.

Best of luck with the process.
  • RegulatorRegulator Posts: 21 Copper ✭✭
    Yes opening a holdings acct takes forever. They do have a faster sign up process, similar to crypto as a process.
  • meJCmeJC Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    aloscha I'm experiencing the same problem, impossible to get any reply from them. Have they successfully migrated your account since your November 18 posting ?.