Support won't respond

jinyindaojinyindao Posts: 3 Tin ✭
I have been a verified customer of goldmoney for many years , all of sudden my account is locked down, I cannot have access to my holdings. goldmoney asked for documents to prove the sources of the income, I asked for clarification regarding what type of documents they could accept, there has been no response in 4 days now. Not really sure what to do to restore my holding status.
Tagged:

Comments

• GoldNRollGoldNRoll Posts: 233 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi @jinyindao
    I'm pretty sure you'll get very soon a response from your relationship manager to verify if anything changed in your profile (copy of ID, a recent utility bill as proof of address). Then they'll restore your full access to your holding.
  • jinyindaojinyindao Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    I will report back once that occurs, thank you very much !!
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 823 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I had to provide a bank statement showing the source of money as I moved it to Transferwise and then to Goldmoney. You might be asked for something like that. The goal is to prove that the source of funds is legitimate (salary, business income, sale of a large asset, etc.) to prove that it was not derived by money laundering or drug sales or human trafficking or terrorist activities or some other heinous crime so that Goldmoney can prove that it is not aiding and supporting criminal activity.
  • jinyindaojinyindao Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    GM Customer support still doesn't reply, I had sent them documents and asked question about 10 days ago and got nothing, complete silence.
  • JamesCJamesC Posts: 3 Tin ✭