Golden heart program

Is any one not recieveing there refer bonuses right now I'm having people saying they signed up and it hasn't pended

Comments

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,784 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cstax The Golden Heart program has been updated.

Key change to the program below. This helps users educate friends and family of all the tremendous benefits of the platform and will help get new users active to help grow the platform.

Once you have deposited 1 gram of gold or more in your vault and this amount has settled, the Golden Heart™ icon will appear in the top right corner of your Dashboard. You can click on this to find your unique referral link. You can share your link with friends and family via SMS or social media. Once your referral successfully completes the sign-up process, if they make a first deposit of 1 gram of gold or more in the 48 hours after sign up, you will receive a bonus corresponding to your star level.

Revised Golden Heart Program link. http://community.bitgold.com/discussion/156/

• rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Cstax Try it yourself with family or friend and you can judged and confident yourself that BitGold is awesome towards its members.
    Sincerely I have no issue or problem with commission or referral bonus.
    I trust BitGold just like I trust my family circle. :)
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I receive referral gold @Cstax
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Have you received referral gold? @Cstax