We have found gold with Bitgold

KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
So my favorite thing with Bitgold, and what I want to encourage everyone to do, is working toward getting everyone one you know on this platform. Use your personal link found under the heart at the top of the home page and share wide and far. Both you and the people you share it with get a little bit of gold gifted by the company. It's like finding gold!

Comments

• JudeAustinJudeAustin Posts: 29 Tin ✭
    Kim,

I agree, the more people we can get to join BitGold the better the service will become for everyone.

The free bits of gold are great encouragement.
  • davidboeydavidboey Posts: 9 Tin ✭
    Now is the time to buy gold and store it in your BitGold account. Everyone knows we are living in exciting times, the lull before the storm. As fighting in the Middle East and the threat of a fuller scale war looms amidst economic depression in most countries, gold can witness a significant rise in value.
  • KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Sure would be nice if gold can witness a significant rise in value without the gloom and doom of the current and near future state of world affairs.
  • alberto1110alberto1110 Posts: 103 Copper ✭✭
    I noticed that people really wanna join bitgold platform when i post ads to my facebook groups they hit me up with many questions about it and i love to explain how the platform works.
  • AbelPureGoldAbelPureGold Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    Yeah, best way to make gold available in the world :blush:
    Totally awesome post, Nickchilli34. What a positive place to experience "Your First".

The way I understand it, when the 1st ounce of paid for gold fails to be honoured by western banks (as in the vaults are empty) to the east, that is when gold will finally account for the corruption of our fiat currencies. The heavily manipulated price of precious metals using the COMEX and LBMA paper contracts cannot last forever. For example, the COMEX has approximately 300 paper contracts for every single ounce of gold in their vaults and they are rumoured to have only 3 tonnes left. Once that is gone the game is up and their fraudulent rigging of the market will be exposed. I plan to keep adding as much as I can to my BitGold account, while also purchasing physical silver which can be bought for less than the cost of production. My children will thank me one day !
    Ps, This is the 1st time I have ever posted anything anywhere on the internet.. I'm a social media virgin !!!

• GoldfingerGoldfinger Posts: 128 Copper ✭✭

The way I understand it, when the 1st ounce of paid for gold fails to be honoured by western banks (as in the vaults are empty) to the east, that is when gold will finally account for the corruption of our fiat currencies. The heavily manipulated price of precious metals using the COMEX and LBMA paper contracts cannot last forever. For example, the COMEX has approximately 300 paper contracts for every single ounce of gold in their vaults and they are rumoured to have only 3 tonnes left. Once that is gone the game is up and their fraudulent rigging of the market will be exposed. I plan to keep adding as much as I can to my BitGold account, while also purchasing physical silver which can be bought for less than the cost of production. My children will thank me one day !
    Ps, This is the 1st time I have ever posted anything anywhere on the internet.. I'm a social media virgin !!!

Great post! Welcome to the world of social media!
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Kim , what is TIN, COPPER and how you get the Bronze title? Just curious
    edited January 2016
    @rohanibuang61, they are designations that come as you engage with the community. Getting Likes, LOL's, Insights, and sharing information and comments, answering questions, etc., give move your status up. Tin is the first, and I am not sure how far it goes. I bet to gold for sure. I kind of stumbled into the statuses just by being an active part of the community
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kim, thanks Kim but after checking, none elaborate the Tin/Copper/Bronze promotion
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭