How about silver

GoldfingerGoldfinger Posts: 128 Copper ✭✭
Silver is currently bargain priced...anyone here stocking up?

Comments

• JudeAustinJudeAustin Posts: 29 Tin ✭
    I haven't purchased silver since it was $40 an ounce.

Seems like it will continue to decline and it's really abundant.
  • GoldfingerGoldfinger Posts: 128 Copper ✭✭
    It seems to be trading sideways...Just under 20/ ounce in Canada. Silver usually follows gold so hopefully we will see some upside. I am still buying.
  • CosCos Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Yes, I'm stacking Silver. I look at it in terms of amount (oz) right now and not so much as $$s. I bought around US$28 and still stacking at every opportunity.
  • KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Sold my silver a few years ago. No major regrets.
    I agree you have to consider ounces. Same with gold keep adding grams and the grams will become ounces.
    Silver is finally making some noise...its still alive!
  • 1halfcockedRooster1halfcockedRooster Posts: 97 Tin ✭
    edited December 2015
    I to have been buying silver every month for years and every month the price went down and a smart man said ; every time it goes down " I buy" So I wish I would have not bought starting in the 40 $ range . But I think about my father with his silver that he bought in the 3 to 6 dollar range - I am guessing - he never said what he paid .That was many years ago
  • 1halfcockedRooster1halfcockedRooster Posts: 97 Tin ✭
    Say GoldFinger do you think as some are saying that this will still continue down for a 6 month to 1 and 1/2 years ? To me the gold has kinda of found a bottom . Like a stone that you throw out in the water and its skips if you throw it right . Not go going to far down and not to far up but just skipping . Even though it has gone down it is stabilized it seems- were my silver ouch is kinda like my back , it hurts a little. So I try not to think about the short time but look forward to the long ride that will be like a Tsunami .
    Silver usually follows gold..usually! Things seem a bit out of line right now. Silver has actually been holding it own over the last while. If the silver to gold ratio is any indication either gold must drop or silver must go up. it still boils down to ounces...
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Goldfinger , agree with you just because Silver is being depressed and undervalued.
    Silver ratio to Gold should be 1:15 and not as at present 1:70 .
    I stack a lot of OPM, Scottsdale, JM, PAMP and so on and my favourite Bar is 1 ounce and maximum 10 ounces bar