Gold Heart Referral "Changes" consistently...

SoraSora Posts: 25 Tin ✭
I have noticed that the Gold Heart Referral Bonus itself changes consistently, at the beginning you earned well for me in AUD $12.00 per referral to the Bitgold platform, the company decided to change this around and decrease everyone down to 1 star and had to build there way up to get to the 3-5 Stars, then they changed it again so now I am back to the 5 stars again and can earn $27.00 at the current moment.

I had a referral signup on January 16th so all I got was 0.025g Gold - to me it was unfair as they changed it not long after this back to the 5 stars so I missed out on the full advantage, Bitgold even gave me $1.00 for my birthday, I wonder who else got more than that?

I love Bitgold, I am just tired of the consistent changes to the heart program.

Comments

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,781 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sora BitGold made it clear that they can change the golden heart program at any time. They have their reasons for changing the program. My star level dropped to 4 star and with the new revised program back to 5 stars. Presume it has to do with referrals and maybe our own use of the platform. Can't really complain too much about FREE gold... help a friend or family preserve their wealth by using the platform and get some free golden nugget for doing so.
  • SoraSora Posts: 25 Tin ✭
    BigD said:

@Sora BitGold made it clear that they can change the golden heart program at any time. They have their reasons for changing the program. My star level dropped to 4 star and with the new revised program back to 5 stars. Presume it has to do with referrals and maybe our own use of the platform. Can't really complain too much about FREE gold... help a friend or family preserve their wealth by using the platform and get some free golden nugget for doing so.

Yes, I understand they have "the right", however, do you not agree that consistently downgrading and upgrading the stars can be a little annoying. I am not fussed about FREE GOLD, it's a luxury YES though that is not my main concern here. My main concern is that the constant changes to the program become a little excessive when we do want to refer consumers to the Bitgold platform, yet we are always undergoing the change of the Heart Program.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sora As our account is consistently update by BitGold, I think this is the most important to every members.
    As for referral, let time decide as BitGold is consistently working hard on it to suit everyone.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sora Our birthday gift to you might not seem like much, but anyone who has completed registration on the platform gets birthday gold... as we now have over 700,000 members, the birthday gifts add up pretty quickly!
  • solargoldsolargold Posts: 115 Copper ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    @Melanie
    I've never received a gift on my birthday from any financial-related company ever before in my life.
    I was genuinely surprised when I got the notification about that from BitGold!
    We love birthdays here at BitGold, so I'm glad we were able to surprise you on yours @solargold!
  • SoraSora Posts: 25 Tin ✭
    Days ago my Heart Rating was 5, now it is 3 - what am I missing, I am sure I was not informed about this. This is what I mean about the consistent changes.

I love the program but stop changing it please.
    Hi @Sora, we do note in the Golden Heart support article that your score is recalculated every 30 days based on the users you refer. This part of the program has been in place since the Fall!