My payment is taking a long tome to clear.

UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
Hi, I have a deposit made on Feb 7 that is still waiting to clear. That's kind of a long time. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Uvas it is almost 1 week and normally the pending status is just a few minutes or hours.
    Possible to ask @Melanie or support for assistance. B)
  • UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    well, all my deposits usually clear from about 5 business days, so this is just a few days over for me.
  • golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    So you have to wait a little bit more :p
    ok i'm kidding @Uvas B)
    I guess i will wait a few more days then give them a call...
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Uvas, ACH bank transfers can occasionally take up to 7 or 8 business days to complete. Though your price is locked in at deposit initiation, we know this is frustrating. Users will be receiving an update on this very soon, and much faster processing times are on the way!
  • DbcTradesDbcTrades Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    @Melanie can you explain what is happening? Was some kind of block initiated? It never took this long before, and now there are issues with redemptions, as well, and seems to not be working.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    No blocks have been initiated, simply a delay in the transfer. Your redemption is being addressed.
    @Melanie

Thank you. I see that my older deposit has just cleared. I called your office and the helpful person who answered said that it should clear by today. And it has. :)

I wasn't really worried, just curious if others were experiencing delays too.
  • dearingdearing Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I am a new customer from the Netherlands. . I find the whole deposit process very unclear. And the customer service support is not helping as well. I am seriously considering uphold. It takes many days to get any answers and when I do get an answer it does not answer the questions.

I was given bank wire transfer information when I wanted to buy gold.

So the confusion is:

1. Do I need to add the information about the intermediary bank? And why?
    2. Where do I add such info if my banking platform does not allow such fields. Or is it not necessary?
    3. Do I add in Euro's? Or in canadian dollars or in USD?
    4. Why is the amount of money not displayed in the instructions. Do I need to add costs to the total amount of gold I want to purchase.

5. I am asked who is going to pay for the bankwire transfer. Is it shared? Or do I have to pay or the beneficiary?
    etc..

• golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    dearing said:

I am a new customer from the Netherlands. . I find the whole deposit process very unclear. And the customer service support is not helping as well. I am seriously considering uphold. It takes many days to get any answers and when I do get an answer it does not answer the questions.

I was given bank wire transfer information when I wanted to buy gold.

So the confusion is:

1. Do I need to add the information about the intermediary bank? And why?
    2. Where do I add such info if my banking platform does not allow such fields. Or is it not necessary?
    3. Do I add in Euro's? Or in canadian dollars or in USD?
    4. Why is the amount of money not displayed in the instructions. Do I need to add costs to the total amount of gold I want to purchase.

5. I am asked who is going to pay for the bankwire transfer. Is it shared? Or do I have to pay or the beneficiary?
    etc..

@Melanie ?
    Ok, good news.

My latest ACH deposit only took about one and a half days to clear. So that is much much better than before.

Bitgold is on the ball!

B)