LIVE on Jay Taylor : Can BitGold Become Bigger & Better than PayPal?

GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,779 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in About Goldmoney
Darrell MacMullin is coming up on Jay Taylor's Turning Hard Times into Good Times

http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/1501/turning-hard-times-into-good-times

Comments

• 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,779 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    It was a good interview. I like how they spoke about remittance money which is a a 600+ Billion dollar a year and growing business. Why pay high fee's from banks or western unions & money grams to send money when you can use BitGold for a mere 1% in and 1% out.

@79Au197 BitGold is on the right track they just need some time and more awareness to gain more traction. The more people that understand "gold compared to their own currency" and this platform will explode and become a household name. Too much focus on usd to gold in the world. If you don't live in the usa or hold american dollars then who cares? It is all about how your countries currency compares to gold.
  • solargoldsolargold Posts: 115 Copper ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    @BigD
    I find the remittance element as one of the most compelling factors for large growth of the company and user base. You're absolutely right about how your currency compares to gold! The majority of the world's population doesn't use USD in day-to-day life (if at all)...
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BigD

I truly believe the BitGold's great success will be outside of the US.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    @BigD @solargold @79Au197 I think the BitGold great success will come from
    - Gold price spikes and people rushing after Gold
    - BitGold various Vault locations in Asia/Middle East/Western Europe/North America
    - The right move if BitGold can penetrates South East Asia/China/Japan/Korean and Eastern Europe
    - Paypal does not store gold like BitGold
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,779 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    @solargold Remittance is an exciting sector to the business model that most people don't even think about. I have to agree with you a very compelling component that can add substantial user growth once it is realized how much money can be saved by using this platform to send money. 600+ billion annually and growing is a significant additional market to tap into.

For anyone that missed the live interview the below link is a recording. The interview with Darrell starts roughly 32 minutes into the show.

http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/90524/escaping-bail-ins-can-bitgold-become-bigger-and-better-than-pay-pal