My PP Bitgold card is loaded, but, says "INACTIVE"..How do I activate please?

My PrePaid Bitgold Mastercard is loaded now, but, says "INACTIVE"..How do I activate please?
Thanks again..sorry to be such a pest in here..it's taking time to learn this whole system!

Best Answer

Answers

• GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there and get it sorted out. I have a US dollar GoldMoney MasterCard and this morning I used it at an ATM machine in the lobby of my hotel in Toronto to pick up a bit of Canadian currency. I think I will also get a Euro based second card in anticipation of my next trip to Europe.
  • AUstackerAUstacker Posts: 21 Tin ✭
    Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx golden..it worked..all set..this is awesome!!!! Soooo glad I didn't panic when all the idiotic seeking alpha article writers said last week.."GOLD going Down"....Ha...boy, are they eating crow today, after Europe's easing.
  • golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    AUstacker said:

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx golden..it worked..all set..this is awesome!!!! Soooo glad I didn't panic when all the idiotic seeking alpha article writers said last week.."GOLD going Down"....Ha...boy, are they eating crow today, after Europe's easing.

You very welcome my friend. :)
    You don't need to panic any time that you read an article. I'm not markets expert, but every time make my own research on what i reading and what i believe.

Also don't forget that gold is money and will be for ever ;-)
  • golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    By the way, i bet that now you can link your BitGold card to your PayPal account with success B)
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @AUstacker satisfaction guaranteed once you try your GoldMoney card with successful transaction. B)