I was denied the Prepaid card cause I'm from Nigeria and how am i gonna get my money

I was denied the Prepaid card cause I'm from Nigeria and how am i gonna get my money

Answers

• 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ayinfriendly

Although this is a question officially answered by [email protected] or @Melanie , I suggest that you would be able to get your money out via bank wire. How did you move your money into BitGold initially?

• rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ayinfriendly as mentioned the GoldMoney prepaid card is not available in Negeria as below tag
    http://support.bitgold.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2067276-goldmoney-prepaid-mastercard-general-faqs
    Where is the GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard unavailable?
    The GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard is currently unavailable in the following countries:
    Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Central African Republic, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Nigeria, North Korea, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Syria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe​

So, if you are accepted in BitGold, your withdrawal alternatives are -
    1) Redeeming physical Gold to your address
    2) Bank wire transfer to your requested account
    3) Transfer of gold to another BitGold account at same or different vault location.

Hope it answer to your question. B)
  • gbsmangbsman Posts: 25 Tin ✭
    this is the challenge for Nigerians now like me as well, we need the prepaid card if its not more than other countries already given a prepaid but the reverse is the case for now. very challenging for Nigerians to participate massively for now due this challenge as well.