What Vault Should IBe Depositing In Ar This Time

CaptZeeCaptZee Tin ✭Posts: 4 Tin ✭
Hey Folks, I'm new to all this. My 1st question is this.
With all the craziness going on with Brexit and the currency markets, what vault do you think will get me the best bang for my CAD buck?

I look forward to your help in understanding how this works.

Thank you.

Comments

• PinkdogPinkdog Silver ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @CaptZee welcome to the community. I personally prefer the Toronto vault as I live in Canada and like having my gold close to home. The only vault I would avoid is Dubai as there are certain restrictions on how you can redeem your gold from that vault.
  • 79Au19779Au197 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CaptZee yes avoid Dubai unless to plan to deposit from Bitcoin.

Zurich is popular with thousands of years of neutrality and security going for it. Note that for a 1% transaction fee you can rapidly transfer any amount of gold from one vault to any other vault EXCEPT Dubai ( one of the restrictions).
  • Penny_DroppedPenny_Dropped Copper ✭✭ Posts: 58 Copper ✭✭
    I chose Toronto as Canadians have a reputation for being pretty decent folks.....made sense to me :smiley:
  • CaptZeeCaptZee Tin ✭ Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    Thank you all for your replies! Please let me re-frame my question.

One thing I am trying to understand...with the GBP so low against the CAD, would it be to my benefit to buy and store my gold in the London vault?

I look forward to your replies!
    @CaptZee regarding the question
    CaptZee said:

Thank you all for your replies! Please let me re-frame my question.

One thing I am trying to understand...with the GBP so low against the CAD, would it be to my benefit to buy and store my gold in the London vault?

I look forward to your replies!

Which vault you choose makes no difference.