how long does a deposit usually take?

After making a deposit on the 9th, it posted twice, and still shows them both to be pending. I have been watching apprehensively to see how both transactions end up. Has this ever happened to anyone? Its been 5 days now... I never intended to make two duplicate transactions.

Answers

• GLDGLD Copper ✭✭ Posts: 49 Copper ✭✭
    Ok, so i deposited $$$$ (cdn) today by credit card and its no longer pending .... ~8 hours. How did you deposit it ..... using other methods probably takes longer. I seem to recall my bank taking days to complete it. Thats one main reason i use credit cards (which i pay off to zero every month) is for the speed. I never use any method but credit card or direct bank transfer.

So check at the source ... do you have 2 debits on that side? You are a pretty new member so maybe some account setup's steps are still in progress slowing things down. Been very reliable for me.

Kurt
  • BoKeifUsBoKeifUs Tin ✭ Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    ok, thanks Kurt. I did a bank wire deposit and its still pending, with 2 duplicate deposits. Only meaning to do one. we will have to wait and see i guess..
  • iamsalariamsalar Tin ✭ Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I have three bank transfer transactions pending, varying from as long as 3 days ago and as soon as today.
  • ChrisChris Bronze ✭✭✭ Posts: 53 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Sometimes the user platform tracks attempts made in making a bank wire transfer that are not processed. Only one set of wire instructions would be received and the other pending deposit would not go through as there is no wire instruction to go along with it. It would disappear in a few weeks time as it would not be processed. Bank wire transfers can take up to 5 business days to be processed.