Goldmoney Mastercard!

alberto1110alberto1110 Posts: 103 Copper ✭✭
Hi Community. I was worried some weeks ago about my Goldmoney Mastercard and I ask for support.For some reason I believe one of my Folks here advised to wait until it arrives....i waited but nothing was coming,so I decided to login to my Goldmoney Account and to ask a new one(this time paid) and for about 2 weeks now...my card is arrived!!!i am pleasured with that and now I can spend some Gold...I believe I am the first one in My Country with a Goldmoney Mastercard I am in Mozambique in Africa!!!

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 4,069 Admin
    Awesome! Feel free to take creative pictures with your card (covering the personal information) and post!
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Wow Mozambique. That is really cool. What made you decide to use Goldmoney? Do you think this is something that will catch on in Mozambique? How can we help spread the word?
  • alberto1110alberto1110 Posts: 103 Copper ✭✭
    Thanks @GoldMatters and @Pinkdog ,when I joined the goldmoney was still Bitgold and for some reason I believed in the project and since I am a internet Marketer since 2005 I am ready for new challenges and to help my fellows brothers here in my Country I took a great pic of my G.M and I am showing then that the system works and they can make their accounts...but some are still ceptical an most does not speak English (the big issue)...if the Goldmoney staff make some marketing material in Portuguese that will help a lot and I can spread the word nicely!!
    Great suggestion! Lets hope for this :)
    @GoldMatters I hope that happen soon people here will love it!
    @alberto1110 the best advocates for Goldmoney are users like yourself! Show your friends and family the platform and how it will help them and word will spread :)
    @GoldMatters I have been doing that and I seems working but they still need more information (means they wanna read,see something that encourage them to join and apply some money into our local language)but I am glad to be part of the GM family!!!!
  • COJonesCOJones Posts: 14 Tin ✭
    ..it has been almost 2 months and my card has NOT arrived! ..... there seems to be no effective way to communicate with goldmoney.... not good
    HELP ! ..... anybody out there?
    I would like to have been building my account and spreading the word for the past 2 months .... but kinda hard when one cannot get any kind of reply....
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @COJones - our team responded to your support ticket back on March 31st to confirm your address for re-issuance, but we have not yet heard back from you. Please check your junk folder for a message from us, or let us know if you are unable to locate this message.
    Thanks Melanie! .... Goldmoney is alive! .... no message in junk though...
    I do have an email from 3/17 .... but that was only asking for address confirmation for 'Tier 1' vs 'Tier 2' purposes... It did not give any indication on whether or not the card was on it's way...
  • GoldStandardCanadianGoldStandardCanadian Posts: 148 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I live in Canada, and I must say, it is a rewarding feeling knowing that the same medium of money value that I use and prefer is used by someone as far away as Mozambique. We don't have to worry about governments manipulating money or listen to complicated economic Ph.D's blabber about their money manipulation policies and how it relates to changing market conditions. We can cut through the fat, and exchange fairly with one another with beautiful fundamental simplicity: gold.

Now if only we could find a way to scrap income tax, and capital gains on gold I'd be over the moon.
    COJones said:

I do have an email from 3/17 .... but that was only asking for address confirmation for 'Tier 1' vs 'Tier 2' purposes... It did not give any indication on whether or not the card was on it's way...

We getting anywhere here?
    @COJones I have included the content of the email message below, and have also resent the message. If you do not receive my message, please send in a new email responding to the following:

Thank you for your email. I am sincerely sorry to hear your card has yet to reach you. It is possible local post service lost the card in the mail. However, we can have a new card reissued to you. Please reply to this email confirming your detailed mailing address in this format:

Country
    State or Province
    City
    Street
    Street line 2 (if necessary)
    ZIP or Postal Code

We appreciate your time and patience with us and looking forward your reply very soon!
    edited April 2017
    @GoldStandardCanadian @Pinkdog @GoldMatters when I used for the first time my Goldmoney Mastercard here in my Country I was asked if ""the Bank was new In Town,because the card is so beautiful...""that was an amazing situation to explain and talk about Goldmoney to them,and most still need information to join and since I gave that many are joining!!!its been amazing B)
    @alberto1110 fantastic!! You need a t shirt too!
    Melanie said:

@COJones I have included the content of the email message below, and have also resent the message. If you do not receive my message, please send in a new email responding to the following:

Thank you for your email. I am sincerely sorry to hear your card has yet to reach you. It is possible local post service lost the card in the mail. However, we can have a new card reissued to you. Please reply to this email confirming your detailed mailing address in this format:

Country
    State or Province
    City
    Street
    ZIP or Postal Code

We appreciate your time and patience with us and looking forward your reply very soon!

Pray tell ..... exactly where does one send such an email .... my exact info is in my profile by the way...
    @COJones To the same place you have been sending your previous email messages. Thank you!
    Hi Melanie! .... I have been sending emails to every address possible .... without reply! ..... the link on the site ..... [email protected] ..... direct messages on twitter to josh crumb .... messages on Goldmoney FB page .... can you not give me a specific email address for some reason .... is the 'email' link on the site considered email?...
    Melanie said:

@COJones To the same place you have been sending your previous email messages. Thank you!

I did receive an automated response from ..... [email protected] ...... still no answers to questions.....
    Melanie said:

Country
    State or Province
    City
    Street
    ZIP or Postal Code

So ..... I did immediately paste this message into emails .... so that this 'format' is obvious .... and inserted all of my mail information .... and still not one response or reply of any kind.
    I know for a fact that I would not have operated my very successful business for 40 years with this kind of customer service!
    @COJones Our team has just reissued your card to you. It looks like you did not include your unit number on your profile address, which is likely why the first card did not arrive (and why we always ask for address confirmation before sending a second card). We have also emailed you this information in response to your message, unfortunately it seems your email provider continues to filter our messages to you.
    Melanie ..... my local post office was alerted to this 'mail' before it was ever sent and they had a sign posted and the letter carrier was informed by the post office and by me ... before the card was ever sent! .... The local post did not lose it!!! Was it returned???
    I do not have any difficulty receiving emails from anyone else! Why would that be a problem with goldmoney emails? Makes zero sense!
    So... now I will be out of the country for a couple months ..... wtf good is a reissued card that will not be here before I depart? I thought 2 to 3 months would be adequate time for a card to be delivered ....
    Confidence lost....
  • TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @COJones
    regarding emails being tossed into the junk box, you my need to just add the support address as a contact. I was having emails from support tossed into junk box and when I realized that they had responded to my inquiry within the 1-3 business days, I felt like an bleep for assuming they were ignoring me intentionally or were too overwhelmed and not being diligent and checking my junk as many had suggested.
    As for your card, I have no idea why you are having so many issues, my card for myself and wife came with no delay. Also same for others I know, of course I did have them confirm their mailing address especially if they had a unit number.
    Sorry to hear about your situation.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,818 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    With an amount of email responses from Goldmoney that have unfortunately gone into inquiring users junk/spam folders I am almost of the thinking on the Email Support page it may be a good idea to add "Be sure to add us on your contact list" or something of that nature. It would presumably avoid some account user frustration not realizing that some email messaging services have too strong of filters these days which unfortunately are filtering out non spam messages.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,818 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ilyailya Posts: 8 Tin ✭
    @Melanie, I have a similar problem, so I will hijack this thread. I have contacted GoldMoney on 17 August using secure messaging on goldmoney website. My problem is that I cannot sell metal in my holding. When I'm trying to do so, I get error message saying that there are "outstanding item that needs to be completed". I have a "Full holding" status and I've sent all evidence which I was requested to submit before. Also the error message says that there should be further information about missing items on the "Balances" page in my holding panel, but I don't see any.
    Could you please clarify this situation, i.e. why I'm not getting any response via secure message system, why I cannot sell metal, and why I don't see any further forms/links in my holding panel so that I could provide this allegedly missing information you need.