FED meeting predictions

ReallylikecryptoReallylikecrypto Posts: 51 Copper ✭✭
Anybody have any predictions of the Gold price this week with the meeting coming up on Tuesday
Tagged:

Comments

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,815 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prediction: Going into the FED meeting gold gets short sold. After FED meeting gold moves up through the week and breaks through $1350 to start its climb towards $1400.
  • DEdwards110DEdwards110 Posts: 11 Tin ✭

Prediction: Going into the FED meeting gold gets short sold. After FED meeting gold moves up through the week and breaks through $1350 to start its climb towards $1400.

^
    Exactly what this guy said.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 806 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Goldiscurrency. I hope you are right. That sounds nice.
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    QE_X announced (skipping over those other numbers like Apple)
    I am looking forward to Peter Schiff's analysis of the Fed statements. Obviously it gave us another opportunity to buy gold today. Who knows, it may delay the crash even longer. Everything seems very cheap right now when you consider the dollar may soon be worthless. I will quit my job when it no longer makes sense to work for dollars. (Getting pretty close.)
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I just made myself cry laughing...

Read the last post by @RocketDog as if she were Yellen.
    RocketDog said:

I am looking forward to Peter Schiff's analysis of the Fed statements. Obviously it gave us another opportunity to buy gold today. Who knows, it may delay the crash even longer. Everything seems very cheap right now when you consider the dollar may soon be worthless. I will quit my job when it no longer makes sense to work for dollars. (Getting pretty close.)

:D
    @Gmoney1. Cute, real cute. :)
    Listening to her is painful, esp. knowing it is all a load of BS.
  • Marco_1983Marco_1983 Posts: 152 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @RocketDog lol I agree. Indeed lots of BS, as always!

Hopefully Silver gets below €14 so I can load up again..
    Faaallliiiiingggg! Gold price is falling again. Just got some more. Thank you, Janet.
    edited September 2017
    Why isn't it illegal to sell more gold than you own? (On exchanges.) Isn't that obviously just fraud?
    Why isn't some government or private entity inspecting for that?
    Do you think that private individuals could launch a "Public Awareness" campaign to warn everyone that their paper gold may not really be there and encourage a wave of selling, during which we would buy physical gold, and at the end of which, people would try to flock to physical gold. Then a shortage of physical gold would be reached before the price went up (due to paper). Then this strange anomaly would be realized (scarcity + low price). Then panic would ensue and physical gold would start privately selling for more than market price. The the paper customers would demand their gold. And the paper market would collapse. Then physical gold would skyrocket in price. And we'd all be really, really happy.

Think that's possible?