Holding Number

This site is less than transparent. I followed instructions to get to a "holding number." I have no idea what that is or how it was derived. I certainly did not create one. How do I find my holding number. The instructions are ambiguous and contradictory.

Comments

• MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 44 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JohnMills Thank you for your question. A Holding number relates to the unique number allocate to each Goldmoney Holding. When you have finished the creation of your Holding, you will have been emailed a confirmation with your Holding number on it.

Alternatively, if you send an email to [email protected] from your registered email address, the Relationship Management Team can help you locate your number.

However, if you have been using a Goldmoney Personal (formerly Bitgold) Account then you will not have a Holding number. Instead, you can log into your account through the Client Access page using your registered email address.

If you require any further assistance, please do let me know.

- Max
  • navodarnavodar Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Hi,
    I have a Bitgold account and I can login using the Client Access page, but I still have no Holding number, so I cannot transfer the gold to holdings. When I login to my account I see the notification "Haven't Migrated to the new Goldmoney Holding yet? Learn how in just a few steps.". How can I migrate to new Goldmoney Holding from a Bitgold account?
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 759 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @navodor you have to apply for a Holding. It is a completely separate account from the old Bitgold (Goldmoney Personal or Business account).
    So go to the Goldmoney.com main page https://goldmoney.com/ and click on the button that says "Open a New Holding".