Cannot Deposit Today

Anyone having a problem with depositing? It keeps showing "An unknown error has occured, please try again later." on my end. Thanks!

Answers

• goldconnectgoldconnect Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    Hi,

What type of deposit?
  • uxineveruxinever Posts: 11 Tin ✭

Hi,

What type of deposit?

Only "bank wire" works, and all other "instant" methods failed...
  • goldconnectgoldconnect Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    uxinever said:

Hi,

What type of deposit?

Only "bank wire" works, and all other "instant" methods failed...
    From my side, deposits seem to work with credit cards.
  • MurphyMurphy Posts: 97 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Had the same problem all weekend but it's working now.
  • bigjohnbigjohn Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    worked in usa on credit card....input deposit amount first....or it won't work.....08/26/18...need grams up 10%...apply to debit card......8/26/18
  • EarthshipEarthship Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I haven't been able to deposit with any of my debit or credit cards since June. All of my bank accounts haven't blocked transactions with Goldmoney and have flagged them as ok to purchase from. Three unresolved support tickets have been generated with GoldMoney. #23458, #20767 and #21465. This was the last contact I had from Jake Wang (Gold Money)
    Jake Wang (Goldmoney)
    Aug 2, 13:35 EDT
    Hello ******
    I apologize for now following up with you immediately.
    There are some issues with our credit card processor and they are being looked into.
    We hope to have a resolution to this issue soon and apologize for this inconvenience.
    Best Regards
    Jake Wang
    Relationship Manager

So as you can see that was nearly 2 months ago and still no resolution. I tried again today and all cards failed. This is really horrible customer service. I do get emails that ask me to rate the support.....what a joke! "How would you rate the support you received?"........well I guess I could rate it if the help tickets were ever resolved......still waiting.