My wish-list as an acct holder and investor
1. Expand to India (why pick China over India? India is expected to have the largest economy by 2035, beat the rush and avoid a communist government) Currently MMTC PAMP vault is tackling this market.
2. Trade gold in seconds (it currently takes days which isn't like it was advertised)
3. Allow buy limit and stop loss trades (what is the point of being digital if these features aren't offered?)
4. Actually allow direct bank to holding money transfer (how does Goldmoney personal still offer something Goldmoney holdings can't? who wants to wait 2 weeks and deal with a wire transfer fee?) If not possible then bring back goldmoney personal, how can i recommend this service currently to someone else?
5. Get us in north america a credit card that doesn't get canceled? (maybe a gold back card instead of a cash back card? it would be original)
6. Offer HISA (high interest savings) in the gold money accounts for those of us that want to hold fiat currencies and aren't just being inflated to death.
7. Allow us to loan against gold linked notes? (Why can't we have avenues to put our gold to work? I bet Roy wouldn't have needed to go far to find seed capital/gold for Mene?)
8. Offer us some funds or ETFs to hold in our account? Why do I need a tangerine, wealthsimple, TD broker, etc? (we have goldmoney holdings, there could be some synergy with Schiff)
9. Link Mene (sure it essentially turns gold jewelry a lay away program, but I will happily wear some of my gold.)
10. Give us an option to direct purchase goldmoney shares in our account? Offer a drip program or other?
11. Lastly if any of these items above are in the works, talk about it. Give us a chart with a rough timelines even if it says 2020 or 2023 for some features.
Feel free to offer a voting system on the next new feature to focus on and let us vote. We are all passionate about this company.