More Share Buybacks

GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,960 Admin
edited March 7 in About Goldmoney

^ Additional shares being bought back within the past week by GM

Comments

• nienie Posts: 100 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I think this was the perfect time to buy shares back. The stock is (still) highly undervalued and this might be the last chance to do this for such a low stock price.
  • nienie Posts: 100 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Nice :)
    Update from today: Goldmoney Inc. Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid

Quotes:
    - "Goldmoney Inc. (TSX:XAU) (“Goldmoney” or the “Company”) announces acceptance by the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) of Goldmoney’s Notice of Intention to make a normal course issuer bid (the “NCIB”) to purchase for cancellation 3,000,000 common shares ( the “Shares”) of Goldmoney, representing 3.9% of the issued and outstanding common shares as at March 1, 2019."
    - "The Board of Directors believes the underlying value of Goldmoney may not be reflected in the market price of its common shares from time to time..."

URL: https://www.goldmoney.com/corporate/news/goldmoney-inc-announces-normal-course-issuer-bid-2019

• GadsillaGadsilla Posts: 130 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Strong earnings, strong revenue, buybacks. It all explains why GM has been rallying as much lately. The groundwork fundamentals all seem to be very strong for GM.
  • GM_enthusiastGM_enthusiast Posts: 6 Tin ✭
    I think XAU and XAUMF will double from here. The stock is still super undervalued trading at book value. There is a huge opportunity and things are moving in the right direction! VERY excited about the future.
  • BigMouseBigMouse Posts: 116 Bronze ✭✭✭
    the stock is on fire right now. did not expect it rise this fast.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 713 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Hallelujiah!! This is the only stock I held when I dumped all of my other stocks last November. Still hoping it grows, and I think it should!